Ever had surgery and tried to jump back into your normal everyday routine?
It can be challenging! No matter what the surgery was, your body underwent a traumatic event and needs time and rehabilitation to get back to normal. At Camelot Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation, it is our goal to make sure our patients recover from orthopedic surgery or other traumas as quickly as possible with researched-based treatment programs in accordance with physician orders, utilizing the most current therapy techniques and specialized Nautilus equipment.
The Goals of Rehabilitation Services
- Strengthen Your Muscles
- Reduce Pain
- Improve Range of Motion
- Help You Walk Again
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
After your surgery, if you remain in the hospital, inpatient therapy services will more than likely spend some time with you to get you ready to transition to a skilled rehabilitation program. Once you transfer, your therapy services will be more frequent and likely longer in duration in preparation for you to go home.
The success of your surgery depends on both the surgery itself as well as how well you treat your body post-surgery. Fueling it with the proper foods and giving yourself adequate rest and therapy will help you achieve the best outcomes.
The Benefit of Rehabilitation in a Skilled Nursing Setting
Taking part in rehabilitation in a skilled nursing environment is one of the best ways to ensure a great recovery.
- Decreased Risk of Post-Surgery Injuries: Staying in a nursing environment allows you to get the rest you need while allowing trained professionals to care for you, limiting your exposure to potential injuries in your home.
- Around-the-Clock Care: Trained staff is available at any hour to assist with any health concerns.
- Meal Preparation: Fueling your body with healthy meals will lead to a speedier recovery. In a nursing care environment, meals are made for you.
- 24/7 Support: If at anytime during your rehabilitation stay you require support services, the staff on deck can help.
Choose Camelot Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
At Camelot, therapy coverage is available 7 days a week from our exclusive rehab team. Part of the rehabilitation program is to train and educate both you and your family in your necessary care once you’ve returned home; and to arrange for additional resource support if needed. You also have the assurance of continuing outpatient therapy once your stay at Camelot is complete.
Amenities include free cable TV, phones, WiFi, in-room dining with personal menu selections on request. A free meal is also made available for the patient’s spouse and guest trays can be ordered. Services of an in-house beauty and barber shop from an experienced and licensed beautician are available by appointment.
Contact us by utilizing our online contact form, or by calling (573) 756-8911.